On this tour we combine the archeological site in Cihuatan with the fresh mountain air and original handicrafts of the La Palma and upper Chalatenango.
Photo Gallery La Palma Cihuatan
The tour leaves Suchitoto at 8:30 am first destination the Mayan ball court at Cihuatan just some 40 minutes from Suchitoto. After visiting the museum and seeing the site we will head for the mountain town of La Palma to visit the Semillas de Dios Cooperative, visiting there the small workshops and their retail store. Afterwards Lunch at the famous Hotel La Palma (price of lunch not included) and then time to see the many small handicraft stores and workshops that line the streets of this colorful mountain town.
This tour is best done when based in Suchitoto or San Salvador and has a duration of approximately 10 hours
Included in this tour:
• Transportation in vehicle with A/C
• Bottled water(1-2 bottles/person)
• All Entrance fees • Local guide fees
• Bilingual guide
Tour Duration of Tour including transportation: 7-9 hours
Difficulty level of Tour: Easy
• Snacks and Meals
• Optional Tips to local guides
• Cost of optional activities including: Mountain bike, Jet ski, Buggy, Zip line/Canopy, Kayak, Rafting or other activities not mentioned in tour description